One of the most popular hair products in recent times is turning out to be onion hair oil. When you face hair fall issues, onion hair oil is often recommended. You may wonder why that is so and it all comes down to sulphur. Onion hair oil is enriched with red onion extract, which is a great source of sulphur; which happens to be a component of the hair protein keratin.
Thus, regular use of onion hair oil provides intense nourishment to the scalp, stimulates hair growth, strengthens hair roots, and reduces hair loss. Along with other botanical extracts and vitamins, it also helps fight frizz by providing a smoothening effect and in boosting natural radiance.
While the demand for onion hair oil is increasing, the market is flooded with various types of onion oils. You need to understand which is the best and how to buy the best onion hair oil online.
So clearly if you are looking for a nourishing hair oil to chase away all your hair problems and to keep it strong and radiant, then the answer is onion hair oil.
Onion oil can be used or mixed with any of your favorite carrier oil, like raw coconut oil to enjoy its double benefits. You can warm the onion oil and mix it with your coconut oil and massage it all over your scalp and length. Do the oiling and keep it overnight and then rinse it well with organic shampoo. It will condition your hair, prevent hair fall, make your hair stronger, and also will boost hair regrowth.
Onion oil provides nourishment to your scalp and can be used as a conditioner, before your shampoo. Acting as a natural conditioner it prevents dryness and controls frizz.
Here are some benefits of Onions for hair
Onion is rich in antibacterial and antifungal properties, the use of it on your hair really helps in keeping hair loss at bay.
● Onions are very good in strengthening the hair from the roots and help restore lost nutrients to your scalp.
● Rich in Sulphur, which is known to minimize breakage and thinning.
● They have antibacterial properties and help fight infections of the scalp.This helps in reducing hair fall as scalp infections can cause massive loss of hair.
● They have naturally potent antioxidants, which is why they help reverse the effects of premature greying.
● The use of onion on hair lends a healthy shine to hair, which can become permanent when used regularly.
● Facts and research have found that they have the ability to prevent neck and head cancer.
● They also make your hair uninhabitable for lice.
● Add volume by using onion juice for hair.
● They can be used to fight dandruff owing to their rich antibacterial properties.
● They help in improving blood circulation which is another way they contribute to hair growth.
Knowing these benefits you would surely want to buy the best onion hair oil online, here are some tips for you as onion hair oil, in particular, can boost hair growth!
Onion Oil for Hair Growth
Onion oil is the best to improve your hair growth and it also reduces hair fall. However, its conditions of use are dry hair, rough dandruff flakes, less or no itchy scalp, hair shaft weakness, thin hair, and split hairs. If you are having a hair fall because of these conditions, then it is useful. In such cases, it restores the natural health of hair with its nourishing effects. It improves hair growth and prevents hair loss.
However, if you have dandruff with yellowish flakes, whitish crusts on the scalp, sticky hair and oily scalp, it might not be helpful.
Onion oil for smoothness
Onion oil conditions your hair deeply. It is great for dry hair. Dry hair tends to break more and using onion oil on the scalp prevents hair breakage. Dryness also leads to dandruff and regular applying of onion oil will prevent dandruff. If you don’t have time to keep onion oil on your hair for long then don’t worry, even if you apply this oil on your hair before you go for shampoo, it will work as a conditioner for your hair and smoothen your hair.
You can easily prepare onion hair oil at home too, just follow these simple tips!