We have all heard that “You don’t need cream, you’re too young”. The aging of the skin and the appearance of wrinkles indeed are some of the issues that concern us most to women, but it is a late concern. However, before 30, our skin is fresh and bright enough to take it into account. A fundamental error that will take its toll over time.
In each age group, our skin has different needs. However, a young face requires less dedication, still free of wrinkles and expression marks that it will accuse over time. However, each aging is unique, it is not a matter of age, and if we pamper our skincare from the beginning, we will get its “arrival” to be delayed as much as possible.
The beginnings: Skin Care Between 15 and 20 years
The first pitfall that the skin faces has its name: acne Although not exclusive to this age period, hormonal changes associated with adolescence tend to increase the production of androgenic hormones. These secrete a higher amount of sebum, clogging the pores of the skin and leading to the appearance of pimples and pimples.
So, is there any way to avoid it? Can it be corrected?
It is quite a common mistake to think that acne goes away alone. Despite having a hormonal origin, if proper treatment is not followed to combat it, it is possible that its effects will last until adulthood.
If you want to prevent its appearance or at least limit its effects, you should incorporate the following steps into your beauty routine :
- Keep your face clean to get rid of excess fat and dead cells that remain on the surface and clog pores. Ideally, do it twice a day, in the morning and before bedtime, using a specific cleanser for each skin type. In this sense, the ideal is for a skin beauty specialist to conduct a previous study. There are many teenagers with healthy or dry skin who, guided by the appearance of granites, resort to a cleanser for oily skin. The result is a loss of hydration and elasticity that significantly damages the complexion.
- Dry the skin with a clean towel and do it with soft touches, without rubbing. Furthermore, this will avoid spreading possible infections, reddening or scaling the skin.
- Forget those that all creams favor the appearance of acne. Quite the contrary, proper treatment will help regulate sebum production, restoring the appearance of the skin. Bet on low oil and oil-free products.
- The appearance of the occasional pimple is almost inevitable at this age. In such cases, don’t even think about touching them! It is an instinctive action, but it is worth counting to three to prevent the infection from spreading or reappearing more intensely. Besides, when we squeeze the granites, we are breaking the skin, which can cause marks and scars that are difficult to remove.
- So. if you have a skin with high acne tendency, dispense with bangs and long hair. Its constant contact with the skin makes it get dirty faster, generating new impurities.
Your best moment: skin care between 25 and 30 years old
Without a doubt, the golden age of our skin. In this period, most women have managed to cross the acne border, while the threat of wrinkles is still too far away. Thus, it is now when the skin has more smoothness and natural shine; exhale youth and beauty, but not for that reason, we must abandon their care.
Two main priorities should guide our beauty ritual: preserve the skin from the harmful effects of the sun and seek constant hydration.
- The sun is one of the leading causes of the premature appearance of wrinkles and expression marks. Do not let that happen! Thus, if you protect your skin throughout the year, even in winter, avoiding direct exposure between 2 pm and 4 pm. If you take any medication before tanning consults your doctor. Certain drugs are photosensitive; that is, they can trigger allergic reactions, ulcers or burns.
- Do you have dry skin? With a fat tendency? Too sensitive? Do not decide for yourself. Consult with an expert to help you determine the specific needs of your skin, keeping it hydrated at all times. And do not neglect the eye contour, especially if you are a smoker or spend long hours at the computer. For such cases, at Bellezon Professional, we have developed specific products that can give. The anti-aging night cream can help to get rid of bags and dark circles, deeply hydrating and soothing the tissues to show softer and radiant skin.
- If you have not yet established a daily cleaning habit, now is the time to incorporate it, especially if your skin tends oily. After 25, our skin gradually loses its natural regeneration capacity, the collagen, and elastin that keep it smooth and luminous. If you want to avoid opacity and delay the symptoms of fatigue, exfoliate your skin at least once a week and clean it in the morning and at night to remove the remains of impurities and prepare it for hydration.
Caring for our skin is highly essential as there are certain impurities in the atmosphere. It can result in pimples and acne. Your face is the first contact you have with people! It prevents that in the future you have skin problems and take care of it. The skin care protects the entire body and helps maintain the right temperature. And thanks to it we can enjoy the sense of touch. Hence, it is so important that we pay attention to this organ and protect it from external aggressions.